Thursday, September 22, 2011

29 Weeks....

I had my checkup today.. .it's been 5 weeks since my last checkup so I was very anxious to get in and see my babies and doctor. 

I'm measuring 37 weeks for a singleton pregnancy and well for a multiple pregnancy. 
The babies are doing so good. I'm very grateful. I was having a lot of Braxton Hicks on the flight last night, and boy am I happy my parents had taken Toa. There was NO way I would've lasted. Our flight to Denver was almost 5 hours and then my layover in Denver ended up being almost 4 hours due to weather and mechanical problem. I ended up getting home at almost 3am. I was exhausted and I could tell it took a toll on the twins as well. My stomach was tight all night and most of the morning today :/

I was relieved when I saw how their growth was. Baby A is measuring about 10 days ahead of EDD and 3lbs 10oz and Baby B is measuring about 7 days ahead and 3lbs 3oz. Everything looked good, they are just running out of room and are literally on top of each other. They are both breach right now and Dr. Hansen said that they have a few weeks to turn, if not they are pretty much stuck at that point. I'm praying they turn, I am trying to go natural with them and steer clear from a c-section, but whatever has to happen to get them here is fine by me. 

I gained a whopping 23lbs while I was in Florida.. man, I wasn't too happy about that. Maybe it's all the pina coladas and the German chocolate cheesecake I ate while I was there. Good gracious, I hope I don't keep at that rate before I deliver. Sheesh. 
I got my flu shot today too.. lol

Here's some pictures from their ultrasound.. I can't wait til' they are here.. Love you babies!!

Baby B (Moni) measurements
 Baby A (Ray) measurements












1 comment:

pwincessdi said...

its amazing to see em grow! Soo cute, you look great btw :)