Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Metal Mouth

This is how I feel every time I eat. 
With this pregnancy from the jump, I've had the most horrendous taste in my mouth. It tastes like I have metal in my mouth, it makes everything taste nasty and leaves the worst after taste. I think that's why I haven't had an appetite at all. 

I Googled what it could be and it says with extensive estrogen during pregnancy can cause the metallic taste in your mouth. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn't. Ugh, I hope it DOES!! 

3 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Does that mean twin girls....with all that estrogen?? Sounds like it!! How fun! :) Sucks you have to go through that though...hopefully you can find something that'll take that taste out of your mouth!!

Challise and Rusty said...

ha ha... been there before. I remember that taste all too well. Holy crap! Congrats on twins!! That is crazy! Excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope it does too!