Monday, March 8, 2010

Magic Kingdom....

.................again!!

I believe this place is becoming one of my favorite places EVER.

It's magical, kid-friendly, has the best churros, and is just full of happiness. What's not to love?

It was much different not having my entire family with us this time, but we did enjoy our day with the Leailatifea's and Sophie and David. This time we wanted to make sure we did things we didn't have time to do in January.








We love churros

Haunted Mansion

Splash Mountain was open this time.. Yay! We got soaked!

Steamboat ride

It really does make my heart happy that we're only 2 hours away now!

6 comments:

pwincessdi said...

well rub it in won't ya!! haha You're so lucky, we have yet to experience that place :) FUN FUN FUN!

Klarah said...

That does look like so much fun!! It looks like baby Toa is having the childhood every kid in America would want!!LOL!! He is so freakin cute and lucky. I love all the pix.. I am with Anna, I have yet to experience that place but I do hope to soon with my boys!!:D

Ku'uipo said...

Fun! You have Disneyworld...we have Grandma Sycamore bread...LOL

Tio FeiNGa MeDLiN said...

it was only 2 hrs. right on!! awww looks soo fun the pics are soo nice!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

I DIDNT KNOW ITS ONLY 2 HOURS! ID GET A PASS :)

Kiana said...

Wow! my daughter works right there at haunted mansion! She's loving Florida too:)