Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Everglades and Alligators

Airboat Tour: $48
Snacks: $12
Toa sleeping the entire time on his first alligator tour: PRICELESS


When I think of Florida, I think of alligators. So, why not go see a few.

We went on an everglades tour via airboat and were lucky enough to actually several of our 'future purses and shoes' friends. One swam right up to where Ray was sitting and just sat there for a few minutes.





After the tour we went to the gator show, Toa even got to pet the baby gator.


This guy was crazy....

What a great day with my great little family...

8 comments:

Halli said...

Wow! How cool. If or when I go to Florida I'll be sure to schedule one of those tours in. Can't miss out on the croc's/gators.

Rachey-Foo said...

awwww, that pic of him sleeping is TOO funny!! ;) he's such a handsome boy.
very cool pics of the gators!

pwincessdi said...

the real question is..have you ate alligator yet? lol..I hear it's yummy!! lmbo! Looks pretty scary, don't know if I could go on one of those, might one of em jump up and snatch my leg! lol

Ku'uipo said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun... anna I have tried it and it's really good... Kass you gotta have some it takes like chicken...lol Take Care

Kassie said...

Yes ladies I have eaten gator meat before, it DOES taste like chicken! Haha. My parents and I went on a gator tour a few years back in Orlando so we made sure we ate some gator tots! Haha.. Not too bad!

pwincessdi said...

ewwww throw up! lol..u know me and food..I'm soo picky haha

Tala Motuliki said...

wow those pictures are crazy! I can't believe how strong Toa is, unscrewing his bottle??? wow...