Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Hair

Ray hasn't cut his hair since we got married, other than little clean-ups here and there and it's gotten pretty long.....and pretty out of control.


When it's tamed, it looks really nice, however most the time it's just all over the place and looks like a big bush on his head. It's sooo thick and curly and he's wanted to grow it because he thinks he's getting dreads. I think he just left it long to make me crazy.

One of the reasons he said he grew it out was because at BYU they had to have short hair, clean shaven face (which I love about BYU) and he was sick of shaving and cutting his hair all the time.

Hence the barbaric phase.

Yesterday he brought the clippers and asked me if I wanted to shave his head. He's done this a couple of times and was just playing with my emotions.

HE WAS SERIOUS THOUGH!
YAY!!!

I don't know if this Florida humidity and heat triggered the change or if he's sick of me nagging, or he's sick of Toa ripping it out.. whatever it is, I now love his GOOD HAIR! :)

7 comments:

pwincessdi said...

I love the fresh and clean cut look! He looks soo refreshed :) Good job Ray!!! :)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Love how you put it.... "the barbaric stage" hahaha that's how I feel when Ova tries to grow his hair out....I just can't seem to get past the ugly stage! hahaha Isn't it amazing how something as simple as a haircut can make someone look so different!

MARCIA said...

Love the new do!!

Ku'uipo said...

Hallellujah! It's about time! LOL. Now just have him cut the junk off his face...LOL.
Love it! :)

Rachey-Foo said...

i bet it was FUN gettting to just buzz it all off and get your frustration out!! LMBO!!! buzzzzzzzz, good bye hair!! hahaha. and i bet the florida heat did have something to do with it. ;) nice job.

Tio FeiNGa MeDLiN said...

awww looks good bro and kass i knew sooneer or later he would give in ha ha ha

Lolohea Tonga said...

looks much better. you can actually see his handsome face now without all that hair covering it up! I know what you mean about the BYU thing, Manase is going through that right now. His current haircut is half mohawk half mullet? i think its HIDEOUS, and he has a beard...im with you! i prefer the clean cut. Ray looks good. :)