Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gone baby, gone!

Toa had his first haircut yesterday. It was getting so long and raggedy that we wanted to clean it up and give him a new 'do' for DisneyWorld.
Cookie Cutters worked their magic and $35 later, Toa came out looking like a new little man.

For the "Baby's First Haircut" he got his cut, a photo, a certificate, and a baggie with some of his hair in it.


I'm in the wrong business. I need to cut kids hair.

15 comments:

pwincessdi said...

Awww soo cute. He is such a hunk!!

Inouyes said...

OMG Please let me have him kass he is so dang cute what a big boy *tear*

Jen said...

What a stud!!!

The Brownz said...

I love his new hair cut:) He looks sooooo cute!!!

The Brownz said...

I love his new hair cut:) He looks sooooo cute!!!

Ku'uipo said...

He looks so darling! I LOVE it and love that his scraggly hair isn't bugging his ear anymore...lol. MUAHHH!!! LOVE YOU TOA!

IONGI FAMILY said...

SO CUTE I LOVE THAT PLACE AND SO DOES THE GIRLS

MARCIA said...

That is too cute and he is adorable!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

oh... baby toa looks like a big boy!! i love how its all lined up now elway looks like the tales from the crypt lol... xoxoxoxo

Rachey-Foo said...

omg, how CUTE is he??? i totally have a crush on him!! he's such a sweetheart. awwww..... :)

Rat Fam said...

He is such a cute little guy! I love his haircut! He is a stylin' little boy

Felecia Moeaki said...

So handsome. Sione just got his haircut too...I know what you mean...raggady and nasty is not cute. He is so handsome!

Ane ♥ Ken said...

love it! He is such a cute little baby!! Have fun @ Disney World!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

I totally LOVE this post! Have I told you that you have the cutest little boy ever...he's so handsome with his new little haircut! What a cute little place!

Pahulu Family said...

Man he's already looking so grown up and is such a cutie! I just want to pinch his cheeks:)...cookies cutters is the best! My kids use to hate getting haircuts but after going there I have never had a problem with getting their hair cut!