Monday, January 25, 2010

Family trip... Day TWO

Monday 1.18.10

Blaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I was up all night sick as a dog! Something must not have set right. I was puking all night and was just sick all day, but I will not be deterred!!!

Today was Animal Kingdom day and I refused to miss out on anything. I just wish I would have felt better to go on more rides. However, spinning around at 65 mph I knew would not help my nauseousness.

This park was amazing. The "Tree of Life" was so spectacular.The minute detail on it and how massive it is, is not justified in photos.

I loved seeing all the animals, especially on the safari. Disney spares no detail on things. The landscaping would have made you think you were really in AfricaWell, while we were on the safari, I was turning around trying to get a glimpse of the cheetah and the caravan hit a bump and I kinked my neck so badly that I could hardly move my neck in any direction. NO bueno!

We ate at Rainforest Cafe and celebrated Karmen and my Dad's birthdays. Karmen's is the 20th and my dad the 31st. I was so sick so I stuck to a meal of Sprite.


I got back to the house, took a 102 degree jetted bath, popped some Ibuprofen and went to sleep.....

Another great day minus the puking and lack of color in my face..








5 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

That was fun and you were a trooper. Toa was a great little tour guide too...lol. You did look better by dinner though!

pwincessdi said...

aww so sad you were sick! Ugggh well atleast you made the best of it :)

MARCIA said...

That picture with you and Toa, showing all his lil rolls on his legs is so cute. Hey your sickness could be another lil Toa on the way...I'm just saying..lol!!

Tala Motuliki said...

Toa is getting so big!! I think everytime I read your blog you are somewhere else!! LOL! Maybe the flying benefits really would be nice..lol. love your optamistic attitude about not feeling well! Hope you're feeling better for the rest of your family adventures!

F@y said...

Love the pics and the post! :) Hope youre feeling better now!