Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Family trip... Day THREE

Tuesday 1.19.10


YAY! I feel a million times better.. Glad the stomach bug decided to leave!


We headed to Disney Hollywood! It reminded me a lot of Disney CALIFORNIA. Mostly the park has shows, "behind the scene", and "how'd they do that?" type stuff. One of my; favorite rides though is the Tower of Terror is there.


Ray told me he always wanted a 'characature' done. So him and Toa got one done. I need to scan the picture in, because it doesn't really look like them at all, but oh well :)








We deaded to Downtown Disney for dinner and walked around a bit. We ate at this awesome restaurant called T-Rex. Like I said, Disney spares no detail. It had lifesize moving dinosaurs, a glacier cave, giant squid and jelly fish, and even a meteor shower ever 20 minutes. We ate inside of a cave with crystal in the rock as well.. It was pretty cool..The boys will definitely love this place when they're older.


Off to Goofy's Candy Shop. Everything looked soooo yummy! Kuuipo got a caramel apple that took her all week to eat. The girls created their own chocolate covered pretzels that were the size of king size candy bars, and we got some cookies and Ray got his $20 jelly beans. What the??

The boys rode the carousel and Ray looked like he had more fun than Toa :) This picture cracks me up!

Another fabulous day with those I love the most in this world!!!













2 comments:

Tala Motuliki said...

awwwww. It looks so fun,something that I would have LOVED doing as a child...how is Toa liking all of it? So much to see and doo... glad your feeling better!

Ku'uipo said...

Anyone want some of this apple? LOL