Friday, January 29, 2010

Family trip.. Final Day

Friday
1.22.10
We didn't have plans for today other than to just hang out. We slept in a little till 9 and then got up and headed back to Downtown Disney for lunch at Planet Hollywood
When we were at dinner the other night at T-Rex, they had a Build-A-Dino there. The same company as Build-A-Bear. My Grandparents had given each grandchild a $30 gift card for Christmas, so what better way to use it. Build-A-Dino is something I've never seen before, and my nieces have already done Build-A-Bear, so what a perfect opportunity.



Toa enjoyed it so much. Here he is picking out the heart for his Dino.
He even helped stuff it
Picking out a new outfit for his new buddy

Welcome to the family "Dinoman" He is a bronchiosaurus, he was born 1.22.2010 weighing in at 12 oz and was 20 inches long.
The girls with all their new pals
We walked around a little bit through Legoland. This serpent is made completely out of legos along with the 'family' Kamie took a picture with.

We then hit up the biggest Disney store to finish up some shopping


That night we all went swimming at the resort and just hung out. It was a little chilly, but the pools were heated. Toa went swimming for his first time. HE LOVED IT!! He's my little water baby, that's for sure.





I can't express how special this trip was to me. We had such an amazing time and it was so much fun to just relax and spend this with my family. Family is everything. I want to tell my parents thank you, although those words miniscule in return. My parents are seriously the best. Period. I am so blessed with the family I have, for the love we all share and closeness among us. I can't wait till our next family trip to Hawaii ;)

6 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

YAY! Hawaii here we come!!!! Most definitely will have to do a family trip every year now!

pwincessdi said...

Kass ur trip looks soo awesome! makes me wanna take a trip with my WHOLE ENTIRE family every year...but ummm that would be cuhrazy!! hahaha but I'm sure memorable, anywho I love all the pics.

Sinai said...

I wanna go to Florida now!!!! Toa is so cute! His cheeks just make you wanna squeeze them!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!

KKandKoKo said...

That trip looked like sooo much fun!! Your little Toa is so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kassie I love your posts they inspire me to do more family outings start exciting traditions and do more for the community you rock girl. I hope to take the kids to Disney world one day... We are about 10 hrs from there so maybe next year. Take care love yall!

Halli said...

I wanted to tell ya that I enjoyed following your family vaca. I love that you post lots of pics, because I do the same. Hope to read much more of your blog posts. =)