
Tonight we went to a pretty coole event.......
I learned of this event through a good friend who owns Blue House Skis. It's an event to raise funds for a charity, and this year the charity chosen is Angel Hands Foundation an organization dedicated to improving the lives of children with rare and incurable diseases and their families.
A silent auction, open sushi bar, music, photo booth, entertainment and pure joy all around!
I was so happy we were able to take Toa. When I first heard about it, I thought it was for 'adults only'. Another family tradition was adopted tonight! Hopefully more people can come next year and join us and support these charities!
2 comments:
You and your fam are definitely inspiring with all your charity work and volunteering! Thanks for being a great example! ;)
I have to say that you are the most charitabla person (next to my Bishop hehe... I know! I love you and youre such a great example!!! Shine on sista shine on!
Post a Comment