It's amazing how quickly 365 days can go by......
We've been blessed this year.
Repeatedly.
As always.
I am blessed with my beautiful husband and son.
I love my life. I love my family. I love my friends.
I am grateful for the love and support from those in our lives.
I am thankful for my amazing parents.
I am making the most of my time here on Earth with those I cherish.
I wish you all a prosperous 2010 with your loved ones.
May we all strive to be better people.
May we all work to make this Earth a better environment for generations to come.
May we all serve others every day and be kind hearted.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
We've been blessed this year.
Repeatedly.
As always.
I am blessed with my beautiful husband and son.
I love my life. I love my family. I love my friends.
I am grateful for the love and support from those in our lives.
I am thankful for my amazing parents.
I am making the most of my time here on Earth with those I cherish.
I wish you all a prosperous 2010 with your loved ones.
May we all strive to be better people.
May we all work to make this Earth a better environment for generations to come.
May we all serve others every day and be kind hearted.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
5 comments:
Happy New Year's to you and your cute little family!!!!
I too wish the best for you and your growing family this year!!:D I only see good things in store for you guys!! I feel like you have already been through the down parts of life, now theres no where to go but up from here!!
I love this post! Everyone has so much to be grateful for. It's great to recognize them at the beginning and keep the feeling of gratitude with you all year long! :) If you are still in Miami, I hope yall are having the best trip possible! Happy 2010 Feinga Family!
You are such s sweetheart! What great posts! How's it bein back in the cold?? lol.. Hope you had a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO THE FEINGAS!
Post a Comment