Wednesday, December 16, 2009

O' Christmas Tree

About 8 years ago I started collecting ornaments. Ornaments from various destinations I visited. Barbados, New York, Amsterdam, Costa Rica to name a few. I figured, this is how I would decorate my Christmas tree.. No theme, just random decorations from all over the world from different adventures.
Needless to say, I have over 43 ornaments now and I love that each one has a story to go with it.

This year however, I added the most perfect, most beautiful ornament to my collection! I've been searching for the most perfect, most beautiful "Baby's First Christmas" ornament for my little Toa since before he was born and I never found one that was just right! Then, Kamie came over one day with an ornament kit to mold his hand. It was PERFECT!


I decided to Modge Podge his first Christmas picture with Santa Claus on the back because I wanted a picture with his 'first' ornament!


I need to go find some more of them so all of our kids can have the same 1st Christmas ornament! I love it! It's the most precious ornament I have now... thanks Aunty Kamie for bringing this for Toa!

4 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Cute! I love that you put his pic on the back...so creative...lol. Hugs to Toa!

IONGI FAMILY said...

Kassie u are so crafty what a lil cutie

pwincessdi said...

Sooo cute, I love it

Ane said...

What a cute tradition! I love the ornament!!