Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome Baby!


My dear friend Fiona had her SIXTH child yesterday!! She is a trooper... we had lunch the day before and she was up and at 'em like nothing.

Baby Savou Ephraim Tuakoi is definitely on polynesian time. He was 4 days fashionably late, weighing in at 9lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. We LOVE big babies!

He's a little doll face and made me already want another new born! I know, I know, Toa is only 6 weeks old, but he's the size of a 5 month old! :-)

Congrats to Fiona and her little tribe. Can the rest of us catch up to you!!

Baby Toa and Baby Savou

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a big boy! :) Congrats again Fiona! :)

Ku'uipo said...

I love big babies too! Congrats Fiona!

Mahe Clan said...

Yay!! She had her baby!! Im so happy for Hoko and Fiona!! He is sooo handsome!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww. . .thanx 4 such a SWEET post!! You're the BEST!! :D And yes. . .he's HUGE!! lol