Thursday, August 6, 2009

A SWEET Sale

Since we've been staying with my parentals, I haven't couponed much, just little things here and there. Today I went with my Mom, who faithfully goes every week, with the great Albertson's sale going on and we only did a few transactions which we will have to go to another store to get the rest of the stuff! But we did GREAT! Good job Momma...You always do awesome.

For $39 we got:

8 yogurts
14 boxes of Fruit Roll-ups
4 salad dressings
2 Chex Mix bags
4 Mayonnaise
16 Gatorades
2 cookie doughs
10 boxes of cereal
7 warm delights
12 boxes of brownies
4 quarts of ice cream

Total savings $192.81

2nd shopping trip

For $71.08:

5lbs pork chops
13lbs of chicken
1 bag of rolls
1 french bread
4 boxes of butter
1 gallon milk
16 crush cup yogurts
1 Sobe water
15 fruit natural cups
2 Scooby Doo snacks
3 Macaroni Grill dinners
5 All laundry detergents
16 Gatorades
6 boxes of cereal
5 cookie doughs
5 quarts of ice cream
1 salad dressing
6 Chex Mix

Total savings: $205.43


A TON of stuff for $110.08

(I have a picture, but I can't find my camera cord and I didn't have my memory card IN the camera.. BOOOOOO)

Woo hoo for coupons. I definitely won't be eating all the junk we got! LOL

If you want more information on how to save and shop and get your coupons for a discounted cost through the Sunday papers. Please visit my sister Kuuipos Sweet Sale blog. She will come teach a class and get you started on building your food storage! (Ipo, you can use this for your show and tell on your blog)

5 comments:

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

You guys did GREAT!! :D I have totally been planning 2 get back on my couponing, too. This just motivated me more 2 get back on it. :D

MARCIA said...

You go girl and ur momma. I wish mine would go with me. U have such a cool mom..lol Couponing is the best. I haven't done much since I've been in school, but I gotta hit up this sale! Oh and I love ur sisters blog!

Hayward Family said...

WHAT?? WOW!! I need to really jump on the coupon train!!

Ku'uipo said...

Of course I will share it!! WHOO HOO!!

pwincessdi said...

Dang you're good!! And your mom! I so wish I could coupon, but timing is not of the essence right now...I'll wait til October to get myself organized and start maybe in December!! Ur motivating me tho..can I take your mom with me when I go??!! hahaha