Tuesday, August 18, 2009

31 never looked so good!



Beautiful, talented, gracious, intelligent, wonderful Mother, creative, great example, loving, spiritual.

These are a few words that describe my older sister Ku'uipo, who is 31 today!

I love my sister. Unconditionally. She is one of my best friends. I never really knew how great of a mother she was until I had Toa. She is such a great example to me in so many ways. Growing up, we didn't see eye to eye, but were always best of friends! She was the pageant queen and dance company girl, and I was the boy my Daddy never had! :)

However I always have looked up to her. I have always been proud to be "Ku'uipo's little sister". Even when I gave birth, the picture girl asked me " Are you Kuuipo's little sister?" So random, but she is loved by so many people!!

We have so many wonderful memories, and continue to make more every year-She has been such a big help to me since becoming a Mom. She's the best!

I hope her girls know how blessed they are to have such a wonderful Mother... because I know how blessed I am to have such a wonderful sister!!

I love you Ku'uipo with all my heart.. Happy Birthday!!

6 comments:

Hayward Family said...

WOW!! Your sister is as beautiful as you!! GORGEOUS GIRLS!!

Rachey-Foo said...

such a sweet post! i hope our girls are as close as you and your sisters. :)

MARCIA said...

That was so touching. Happy Birthday Kuuipo!!

pwincessdi said...

That was super sweet to hear all the nice things about your sister. I'm sure she's lucky to have you as her lil sis. :) My sisters are thee BEST friends I could ever ask for!!

Ku'uipo said...

Thanks sis..love you too...and thanks for blasting my age all over the web...LOL

Tio FeiNGa MeDLiN said...

your sister looks amazing!! i soo no that's not gonna be me when i'm 31..lol..ahh u guys have a great relationship i can't wait for my lil sis gets older so we can be on the same page..lol..