I used to fly 4 days a week for my last job, and I THOUGHT I missed it! The last 2 months I've flown a lot and last night reminded me of all the little pet peeves I have when traveling! :)
The trip to Atlanta started off great! No security hold ups, nothing! Well, I usually board last because what's the rush of sitting on the plane waiting? As we were waiting in the jet-way the moron in front of me starts talking about the plane crashing, and referring to the Buffalo crash earlier that day and how Friday the 13th is a bad day to be flying!!!
WHAT THE??????? I wanted to kick his teeth in!
So, after the unsettling feeling in my stomach went away, we took off. The guy next to me was seriously like a fart in a hot skillet. I knew he was gonna be a "talker", so I put my headphones in. So, here's a few things on my pet peeve list:
1. Don't talk so loud on your phone that the entire concourse or flight can hear about your life. Nobody cares!
2. Do NOT drown yourself in perfume, cologne, lotion, etc. This is one of those "less is more" situations.
3. Don't allow your kid to kick the chair in front of them. I love kids, but c'mon!
4. When the flight attendant announces to lower your window shade for better viewing, can you please lower the blasted shade??
5. When the crew is doing the beverage service, why do people just HAVE to get up and then they follow the drink cart and look irritated with the flight attendant. Sit your ass down till the service is over.
6. Why is it that people who sit at the back of the plane have to get up first once the plane lands? Seriously, the line isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Where's the fire???
7. Why do people insist on putting their overhead luggage at the front of the plane when their seat is in the back. Quit being lazy, you're just causing no room for those who are actually sitting up front and then our bags are taken to the back of the plane and then we have to "swim upstream" to get our luggage! UGH!!
8.Last but not least.. Do NOT hoard the luggage carrousel if your luggage isn't there. It's always the people standing 2 inches away from it whose bags aren't there! How about you back the hell up and then you won't get pissed off when people try to get their luggage and knock you in your knees!!!!!
Happy Travels! :)
5 comments:
AMEN Kass!! i was laughing reading this cuz you know I feel like this EVERY DAY at work. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
the stinky people have been buggin me this pregnancy. i swere i have the nose of a bloodhound when i'm preggo. ewwww!!! lol. less is more! too true!!
Kass, you hit the nail on the head! I mean, seriously so obnoxious! Two to add to the list is Why is it that the person next to you always feels like they have the claim on the shared arm rest??? and If I wanted to talk to you I would at least acknowledge that you were next to me...
Love ya. Glad you get to go and have fun in ATL!
LOL...this was funny. For realz though, the people who stand behind the drink cart? LOL...I'm glad I don't fly that much...haha
I'm glad I found your blog! You are one funny girl! I usually don't LOL, but after reading your posts, I am!!! Have fun on your next flight! And really, there's such a thing as flushable diapers? Crazy!
Hey Kass! Glad you found me too! Dont know how you do it... flying while your preggo! My senses are 3times more when I was preggy and all the smells from a flight would drive me insane! But props to you!! Hope all else is well! *ruby*
Post a Comment