Thursday, February 5, 2009

My first MOM gift!

Ray wasn't here for the ultrasound last month, but he was on the phone with me the whole time. The baby was being stubborn at first and we couldn't see anything, so I got up and wiggled around a little and an we put a light up to my stomach. I sat back down and he had his legs wide open for us to see! :) I think he was tired of me trying to do Tahitian or something. Ray and I just cried. We were so excited. My Mom came with me and we couldn't believe it was a BOY- We are not going to know what to do with him... my nieces think they are going to dress him in their princess clothes. Uh-oh!

That day at work I was in a meeting and looked outside to see the Flower Patch truck out front.. Awwww, someone got flowers! Then the front desk called me and said I had a little suprise. They were flowers and a box of seriously the BEST chocolate covered strawberries I have EVER had from Ray and the baby! I know he wanted to be here for the ultrasound but we know it's a small sacrafice for him to be able to do what he's doing. Thank you Hon and baby for my beautiful flowers!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.. how sweet! :) And those seriously, are the best chocolate covered strawberries ever! :) Great choice Ray and Baby! :)

F@y said...

Love hearing these sweet romantic gestures!

Ku'uipo said...

Your hubby is the #1 flower giver. Always sending you flowers.

The Brownz said...

How cute:)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

How cute!! You two are seriously so cute!! What a great first year you're having!! :D