Wednesday night BYU treated us to STOMP OUT LOUD! I loved this show, it was a lot of fun and everyone had a great time! Thursday we went to Freemont Street and they had the kick-off pep rally for BYU and Arizona together with dinner. Besides the cold, it was fun. Friday we had the luncheon with Arizona's team and the Pac-10 and MWC officiates. Then we walked to my favorite site in Vegas, the water show at the Bellagio and got some of my favorite strawberry gellato and went and saw the Christmas decor in the atrium. I love that hotel, it just makes me happy!
I was feeling a little sick during the week and slept most the morning while Ray went to practice. They had a nice hospitality room set up for the families with drinks and treats and ice cream and games and computers so that made time fly when the guys were away. Nothing really sounded good to eat to me, except french toast. There was absolutely nowhere to get french toast at 3am without having to drive and we didn't have a car, so room service it was. OMG, this french toast was the most expensive french toast ever, but it did the trick and eased my stomach and I got to sleep. Awww the joys of pregnancy. Ray got the most amazing gifts from the bowl game too, a brand new WII, a $250 gift card, new shoes, a bunch of gear and a watch. Not too shabby! We also received over $1000 from BYU for spending money for the week. SWEET!!
This trip was bitter-sweet for us. I can't believe Ray is done at BYU now! The game was freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing and they lost which was not fun! Ray was in and out of the game with a tweaked hamstring so it wasn't too much fun for me to watch! My Dad (my roll dog) came down with my cousin Kerry to watch the game and then we went to dinner after the game to a really good restaurant at the Palazzo where Ray signed with his agent Deryk Gilmore of Priority Sports! Choosing an agent was fun, but difficult. Ray had a lot of very talented and prestige agents approach him to sign with them and their agency, in the end Deryk was the best fit for us! It was so exciting and I am very happy for him. It was a great get-a-way with Ray for the week and I just love hanging out with him, even if we're doing nothing!
Below are the pictures, in no particular order because my blog is not putting them in a format I can see and just jumbles the HTML... enjoy!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment