Monday, December 15, 2008

Viva Las Vegas



We leave tomorrow for Vegas for the Vegas Bowl this weekend against Arizona. I am so happy to get out and do something fun and just get away. I'm finally feeling much better after 3 weeks of being down and in bed and I'm all geared up to go enjoy the week with my Husband. BYU has a ton of fun activities planned for us this week and are putting us up at the beautiful Planet Hollywood! I'm grateful that the University is paying for us to fly down and take care of us for the week, very generous. Moreso, I am excited to see Ray play again, it's been a few weeks and I can't believe football season is over! I'm proud of Ray's hard work, people think football is all fun, but he works very hard. His team works really hard and they sacrafice a lot to do what they do, I am very proud to be able to cheer for Ray and for such a unique school and program. It's been a lot of fun these past 2 seasons and I am going to miss BYU a lot! We'll definitely enjoy every minute of this week with the team and coaches and our friends and family who are coming. I wish everyone could be there....

Viva Las Vegas!!!!

4 comments:

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww. . . .how FUN!! What a much deserved getaway!! And Planet Hollywood?? Even better. Have fun sis!!

Ku'uipo said...

Fun! Wish we were going.

Rachey-Foo said...

Kass,
pack warm!! it's snowing! they got 10 inches of snow today. crazy!

GO COUGS!!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

wish we could come too! GOOD LUCK!!!GO BYU!