1. Started your own blog-yes
2. Slept under the stars-of course
3. Played in a band-Does playing with my Dad's equipment count?
4. Visited Hawaii-One of my favorite places! :) When I worked for SkyWest, I went 23 times in one year!!
5. Watched a meteor shower-no
6. Given more than you can afford to charity-unfortunately no
7. Been to Disneyland-yes, Happiest Place on Earth, no matter how old you are!
8. Held a praying mantis? When I was younger, creepy!!
9. Climbed a mountain- yes
10.Sang a solo-In 6th grade! Haha
11. Bungee jumped-never
12. Visited Paris-not yet!
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea? Yes, on a cruise
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch-sadly, no
15. Adopted a child-not yet :)
16. Had food poisoning? One too many times
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty-yes
18. Grown your own vegetables? No, but I want to!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France?- No!
20. Slept on an overnight train-no
21. Had a pillow fight-yeah, last night! Haha
22. Hitch hiked? No, but someone still stopped and asked if I needed a ride!
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill-BIG YES.
24. Built a snow fort-Yeah, we were the best at doing this, huh Kam??
25. Held a lamb-no
26. Gone skinny dipping-yes, in the ocean
27. Run a Marathon-not yet, definitely after baby!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice-nope, just Park City! Haha
29. Seen a total eclipse-of the heart? Haha JK! Yes, I remember making the cardboard box thingy to be able to look at it.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset-yes, many different places.
31. Hit a home run-yeah, when I married Ray! :).
32. Been on a cruise-its the best way to travel!
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person-no
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors-no, but I can't wait to go...
35. Seen an Amish community-no
36. Taught yourself a new language-no, I'm not that cool!
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied-are we ever truly satisfied? lol.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person-no
39. Gone rock climbing-nope
40. Seen Michelangelo's David-no
41. Sung karaoke-yes.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt-no
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant-yes
44. Visited Africa-nope
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight-yes
46. Been transported in an ambulance-4 times to be exact!!
47. Had your portrait painted-nope.
48.Gone deep sea fishing-No,I hate open water!
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person-never
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris- one day!
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling- snorkeling in Hawaii and St Maartin
52. Kissed in the rain-yep
53. Played in the mud-yep
54. Gone to a drive-in theater? Yes every summer!
55. Been in a movie-extras in The Sandlot, but they never used the clip! Haha
56. Visited the Great Wall of China-one day
57. Started a business-no
58. Taken a martial arts class-does Tae Bo count? Haha.
59. Visited Russia-no thanks
60. Served at a soup kitchen-yes
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies-no, I just buy em' the Samoas are the BEST!!!
62. Gone whale watching-yes,in Maui
63. Got flowers for no reason-Yes, Ray is the BEST at that!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma-we used to give plasma in college all the time for money! Haha. I've given blood a few times but can't now for a while cause of my tattoos! Haha
65. Gone sky diving- yup, 21st birthday over Vegas!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp-no
67. Bounced a check-who hasn't? Especially if you were ever a broke college student!!!
68. Flown in a helicopter-nope
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy-yes,
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial-yes
71. Eaten Caviar-yes, NASTY!
72. Pieced a quilt? Yes last year for Rays Christmas gift
73. Stood in Times Square-Yup, smack in the center of it too
74. Toured the Everglades-no
75. Been fired from a job-no, thankfully!!!
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London-no
77. Broken a bone-ouch, like 5 of them
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle-no
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person-yes
80. Published a book-no
81. Visited the Vatican-no
82. Bought a brand new car-no
83. Walked in Jerusalem-no
84. Had your picture in the newspaper-yes
85. Read the entire Bible-no, sad huh
86. Visited the White House-seen it from outside
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating-eww, no!
88. Had chickenpox-yep!
89. Saved someone's life-I don't know if you'd call it save, but my mom and I had to do CPR on my cousins baby Kalee! So freaky
90. Sat on a jury-no
91. Met someone famous-yes!A few..
92. Joined a book club-yes
93. Lost a loved one-yes, worst feeling in the world
94. Had a baby-I will July 10th. WOW! I still can't believe it!!!
95. Seen the Alamo in person-no
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake-no way! it stinks!
97. Been involved in a law suit-yes
98. Owned a cell phone-yes, many!! lol.
99. Been stung by a bee-yeah
100. Read an entire book in one day-Yes.
3 comments:
Just saw you guys are expecting! That is so exciting! Congrats honey! xoxo
i know, this one is sooo long but kinda fun, huh? it made me want to go international!!
amen on disney land and the cruise. it may have been long, but worth it!
Post a Comment