I hate to throw up! Absolutely despise IT. There is nothing in the world I'd rather NOT do... Well, that's all I've been doing for the last month now! I would rather slit my wrists and do push ups in salt water I hate it so bad! I can handle broken bones, strep throat, ANYTHING but nausea and vomitting.......I do not do well with it at all and I try everything in my power NOT to throw up. I guess the thought of sticking my head somewhere someone's arse just was isn't my cup of tea! Yeah, people say, "It's so worth it in the end" ... Hmmmmm I may beg to differ! Just kidding. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining by any means, but frankly..... I AM!!!! :)
I cry everytime I puke, and I am not the most quiet puker out there. Ray has to run for the hills everytime I run to the bathroom and he turns his ipod on full blast so he doesn't have to hear me! And here I am thinking he'll be there to hold my hair back and rub my back.... hahahaha.. he just screams from the other room "Are you ok, make sure you brush your teeth"
I always thought I'd be one of those energized pregnant women whose hair and makeup was always done and always rocked my cute clothes and heels and went to my weekly maternity yoga classes and will work until the day I deliver!
YAH FREAKIN' RIGHT!
This kid is showing me otherwise already. I don't think I've touched makeup or even my hair (besides when I'm washing it or pulling it out of my face so I can vomit) for 6 weeks. I guess those are FIRST TIME MOMMY wishes like my friend Keiti told me!
I will do anything for the vomitting to go away.. seriously!
13 comments:
ummm...you can call your doctor and get medicine for vomiting if it doesn't get better. Also, ginger works...read Stacie's blog on what to get.LOL...remember I was sick like that for 7 months with Kalena...everyday...5 months with Larissa...everyday...6 months with Karmen...everyday and 5 months with Nicea...everyday...LOL
Oh I've called for a prescription! LOL. Yeah, well you're crazy for doing it to yourself 3 more times after Kalena! :)
LOL...Funny thing is...Heavenly Father has a way of making you forget all of that and then it happens again and you're quickly reminded. It is worth it though! I would be sick all 9 months to have my little ones!
I never got sick during pregnancy, But after was worse then giving birth to them tongan/german/kiwi heads. HAHAHAHAHA. I hope you feel better soon. Try drinking ginger ale. Helped with my sister. For 5 min.?
Aw you poor thing! Sorry you have to go through that! Big sis Kuuipo knows best, when you see your little football player or princess you'll forget it all for a while...lol!
hey girl congrats on the pregnancy, I know it's not a fun time but it will definitely pass.
sorry Kass! thankfully, the sicky part passes in a few weeks. hang in there. i didn't drink ginger ale...but would sip on coca cola classic to make the nausea go away. my doc said it was ok and it was the only thing that made me feel any better. hope you feel better soon!
LOL, don't feel bad I throw up loudly also and Adney doesn't understand it. Then again there are a lot of things husbands can't understand about pregnancy. The good thing is it is worth it... I PROMISE!
I am glad you got some medicine. Zofran is a wonderful drug (if it works). I truly understand what you are going through. Every kid I say to my mom I never remember being this sick, and my mom says well we do!!! So I guess somehow you do forget. I was getting IV's every 3-5 days for a month. They really help you feel better. You may need that if you get really dehydrated. I am finally able to keep food down, and even enjoy some of it. I hope you feel better soon and see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Congrats! Hang in there! It will go away soon, just keep the wonderful thoughts of holding your baby in mind! ;) Kinda hard to do when you feel like that but I think it all prepares you for the labor. Can't wait to find out what you are having!
Oh sweet kass, I feel your pain my friend. i couldn't help but laugh though...especially the "don't forget to brush your teetch" part...those guys have no idea :-)
Hi Kam!
Congrats on baby! Wow your going to be a new mommy! Hope your feeling better, then again your in Vegas this weekend :-) Good Luck! Have a Merry Christmas Feinga's!
I'm so sorry you are sick, BUT Congrats on being preggo!! HOW EXCITING!!
Post a Comment