I can't sleep! Today is my first night without my HUSBAND!! He is in Logan for the game tomorrow so I thought I would tag myself off Brittany's page to kill some time :)
TAG ONE: New Husband Tag
Where did you meet? Courtesy of Tupu and Manaia Brown at Rays house last summer.
How long did you date before you got married? 11 months
How long have you been married? 6 days!!!!
What is your favorite feature of his? HIS FACE! I love his long eyelashes too and his half crooked smile and his height and his shoulders and his lips .... I could go on!! haha
What is your favorite quality of his? How humble he is.
Does he have a nickname for you? Master... Just kidding!! Babe, Princess (but the way he says Princess is so cute)
What is his favorite color? BLUE
What is his favorite food? Sushi, chinese food, chicken and rice and anything I make for him :)
What is his favorite sport? Football and football and oh, football..
When and where was your first kiss? Last June in my apartment, as he was leaving he laid one on me! haha
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? pillow talk, we can talk for hours about nothing and everything. Eating good food, playing games, reading together.. pretty much anything
Do you have any children? Not yet :)
Does he have a hidden talent? Yah, he miraculously knows how to make a mess without touching anything (so he says) hahahahaha.. his talent must be hidden still!
How old is he? 22
Who said "I love you" first? He did.
What is his favorite type of music? Reggae, R&B, oldies, rock, you name it.. except country he hates that stuff.. he won't listen to it with me.. only a few songs
What do you admire the most about him? Once again, his humility...and his love for his family!
Do you think he will read this? Probably... if so: I LOVE YOU RAY FEINGA! ,
TAG TWO: Seven Random or Weird Things About Me
1. I know a lot of random facts about random things (like Brittany) I don't know why, I just do! I guess to me it's interesting to know that Coca Cola was originally green or that the largest toy distributor in America is McDonalds..
2. I was a speedskater for 5 years and switched to bobsledding and trained for the 2002 Winter Olympics..It's the biggest rush in the world and I miss it terribly.
3. I love watermelon bubble gum. It HAS to be bubbalicious! No other kind can compare.
4. I have 3 tattoos that are very special to me.. that's another blog in itself
5. I am terrified of open water. I can handle it, but I panic most the time. If I'm on a boat or jet ski I'm fine, but I am really really scared of it.
6. I run my car until it's out of gas. I hate getting gas, not because of the prices, I've always hated stopping. I don't know why. I run out of gas all the time, nobody feels bad for me anymore when I do it and nobody will come and get me...except Ray! haha..I try to keep a gallon of gas in my car "just in case" but that's always empty too!!! Besides, the fumes were getting to me! LOL
7. Don't let those stillettos fool you!! I am a tom boy, I love sports, I don't mind sleeping on the bare floor or changing a tire or digging in the mud. I love getting dolled up and I dance and can be graceful hahaha, but I prefer playing volleyball over getting pedicures.
2 comments:
lol...must be a newlywed...lol
Don't be jealous! And I can't believe you cut your hair! LOL
Post a Comment