Two weeks ago I married the best thing in my life! It was such a PERFECT day.
I couldn't have asked for anything better!
That morning I woke up fairly early. Despite that I didnt sleep until 2am, I was just sooo excited. My hairdresser came over around 9:30, then Tiffany (one of my bestest friends) came over and we left to Thanksgiving Point. I absolutley love the Bridal room over there. We were there for Kamie's wedding in June. My Fairy-Godmother Pam was the best too.. Always had anything I needed and brought a nice little treat box of chocolate covered strawberries and pastries.. She made sure I had some sugar in me before I walked down the aisle to make sure I didn't pass out.
Here are some ceremony pictures. We were married in the Grapevine Arbor. It was a perfect 87 degrees with not a cloud in sight.. Bishop Joel Tuialeva married us.. I couldn't have asked for anyone more perfect to marry us. He is the most kind and genuine person. We absolutely LOVE him!!
I walked down to the garden with Pam, by then the whole line had already walked and just my Daddy was standing out there. I was good until I saw him, he was crying! So naturally because it's a genetic thing, I started crying too.. He just hugged me out there.. as soon as I heard my music start we waited for about 45 seconds and then we walked out..

When I looked up, all I saw was Ray! He looked so handsome standing up there. He was crying, some of his friends were crying, my whole line was crying! I tried to compose myself because I have what Oprah calls "the ugly cry"



It was so beautiful...What an awesome day with all of our close family and friends there to witness our union. It was HOT! I thought late September would have been mid 70's...
The next week it was raining and cold and 50 degrees..
Ray, you may kiss your bride....

Kassie, you may kiss your groom..;)

Service is the sweetest form of love :)
.jpg)
.jpg)

After we partied all night long in the Thanksgiving Point Barn which was absolutely immaculate. We had a sit down dinner for 600, a show, and dancing and music all night. The food was amazing as well as our cake. We had 3 different kinds of cake; chocolate, confetti, and orange dreamsicle. It was a perfect day full of love and smiles. Thank you to EVERYONE who helped make this day so special and for all your hard work and help! We love you all...



7 comments:
How beautiful, u 2 are so cute together- I shed a tear just looking at the pic., u can tell u2 are very much in lov!
Best Wedding EVER!!! Also best looking line too:) Love ya
Mrs.Feinga, How are you doing with your married self? Now can you please have some kids!!! ASAP!!! If you make it down to hawaii give me a Holla. Im coming to the Holy War so email me your number. Oh and Congrads.
Ahhh, you look so beautiful! Welcome to the married life your reception was awesome too.... Talk to you soon!!
That was a fun wedding! All I can say is that the Tongans came strong that night....LOL
kassssssssssss! you sweet girl! i'm so glad u found us! congrats on the wedding. you're a gorgeous bride!!!!!!!!
SIS, I love all the pictures!! You are so freakin' GORGEOUS!! Both inside & out!! Best wedding EVERR!!
Post a Comment