Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy ONE month!!

Today has been a month since we got married. This last week was probably the longest week for us, but other than that time has flown by and I am just loving the married life. Ray has his moments when I want to flick him in the head. He is my niece Karmen's twin. He can make me crazy and melt my heart at the same time!!!
Here are a FEW reasons why I married this man.....

1. He turned the meaning of CLOUD 9 into a feeling....

2. He is very thoughtful of me....He always sends me sweet little gifts or he surprises me, for no reason at all!!! He makes ALLLLL the girls at work jealous! :)
3. His soft kisses on my forehead. I think the "forehead kiss" is so endearing.
4. He always rubs my feet or tickles my back, cause HE wants to!
5. He absolutely loves and cherishes our families.


6. He tells me I'm beautiful everyday! :)
7. He never walks in front of me.
8. He always holds my hand- even during dinner and when we sleep.
9. He is an amazing, dedicated, hard working football player.
10. His shower singing!!!

11. He makes me laugh all the time, he is so funny and a prankster! He's a big kid at heart and has fun all the time.


12. He is spontaneous and crazy at times.

13. HE'S BEAUTIFUL

14. He has a great heart and a humble spirit. He is very bright when it comes to his knowledge of the gospel and he knows what he wants to accomplish.

15. He is a great make-up artist! haha

16. How he makes me look like a munchkin next to him. I just love his size. Tall, dark and handsome.

17. He helps with the chores around the house18. How anytime if something is wrong, weather I'm sick or injured, he wants to call Life Flight to come and take care of me or go to the hospital. haha
19. His love for children. He is so good with kids, I can't wait to have our own!!!!
20. How he always tells me "You can do it much better than me" ;) when it comes to writing a paper for his school, or cooking, or making the bed! Sneaky guy...


21. Most importantly: One of my favorite quotes of all time is "Real love is when the other persons happiness is essential to your own". I am a firm believer of this, and I know without a doubt that my happiness is just as important if not more important to Ray then his own.


We have many lifetimes of happiness ahead of us!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Blog! It's so sweet! It actually brought a tear to my eye! I love seeing people who are so in LOVE! It's so contagious, isn't it??! hahahaha Gosh, I REALLY REALLY MISS MY HUBBY NOW!HAHAHAHAHAHA

Philip and Melissa said...

So sweet Kass. One month and many more to go!

KaSeY said...

love this! so happy for you that you have found such an amazing guy!!!