Friday, October 24, 2008

Groovin' Gramps

I am honored to have the best Grandparents out there. My Grandparents have such a profound impact on my life and I am so grateful that I am so close to them and that I was able to spend so much of my life with them. They are like a second set of parents to us.

My Grandparents have been married for 54 years. They are so cute! They only dated for 2 weeks and then ran off and got married!! They're still so much in love and I hope that Ray and I have half the happiness they have.

My Grandpa just turned 75 in April. All his life he wanted a Harley Davidson!!! This summer he made his dream come true and went and bought him one!! Everyone thought he was crazy! He has worked so hard his entire life I said hey, if he wants to buy a Harley, let him buy a Harley! My Gramps is just like the dad on "Everybody Loves Raymond" and his name is Ray too. I just LOVE Ray's!




I absolutely love the vest and the boots, so he had to show me his Harley boots!!!


I am so happy he got him one though. He looks great on it and he loves it!!! I can't wait to take a ride with him, thanks Gramps for always setting the example to enjoy life to the FULLEST and it doesn't matter how old you are, it just matters how GREAT you LOOK and FEEL!! 
I love you and Grams so much!

5 comments:

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww. . . .just from what I've heard about your gramps from you. . . .he sure is a 'Groovin Gramps' So cute!! Love that you take advantage of having him around. :D

Ku'uipo said...

Yay! I love Grandpa sooo much too and I love this post and pics. I will be linking people from my page to this post so they can see how cool our grandpa is!

Line said...

A Harley?! Cool! Cute blog, Kassie. :) I just sent you an invite to our blog. Hope all is well!

Spencer and Kealia said...

hey lady! so glad you found me! are you living in provo? we need to hook up! i'm living in orem while spencer is at BYU. i'll be out of town during that poly vb tournament, boo! but we need to get together! i'll be at the game tomorrow also... let's play! xoxo

{priscilla} said...

you do have a cool gramps! how sweet!