Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin vs. Mango

Ray and I carved our pumpkins tonight.....

Toa?
Not intersted at all!!

I cut my pumpkin open, he came and slipped his hand inside, felt the gooey guts and that was it.


 He would rather eat his mango. You can give him a full mango, peeled, and he will suck every last bit off and leave you a perfectly cleaned seed.


 Toa still sucking the mango.



 I had lit the pumpkins on the counter and turned off the lights, and Toa came running over, and slipped in the pumpkin guts..I just had to take a picture of it!


Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

Tela said...

Awesome job on the pumpkins...who can resist a mango though, really? LOL...love baby Toa, he is too cute!

Ku'uipo said...

Hmmm...I would rather eat a mango too...LOL. Love it and missed you guys while we cut our pumpkins the same night!