Monday, October 25, 2010

Ghoul's Night Out Halloween Party

I've been fortunate enough to meet some fabulous women out here... we have our monthly GNO's and this month Tupou and I hosted a "Ghoul's Night Out'.
We opted on making it a creepy/spooky themed party. Everyone was asked to bring a dish, but they had to name it something spooky and they had to make it look spooky or creepy. The girls did a great job and we had a ton of fun!!!











I loved the way our decorations turned out. We were pretty proud of ourselves.
This is the food:
 I made this "Morgue Stew" (chili with fingers and teeth)
 I was sooo happy with the way my "Bat Wings" turned out. They were so creepy and one of our friends couldn't bring herself to eat them. They were tasty though (chicken wings with a homemade molasses sauce)
 Ghoul's Graveyard.
 Apple cups. LOVED this idea Kamie gave me.. we just hollowed out apples, and sprinkled orange sugar on the rims
 Tupou's "Severed Ears" (shrimp)
 Tupou's "Severed Fingers" (hot dogs)
 Tupou's "Poison Apples"
 Oti's "Ghoul Gremlins" (apples with almond slivers as teeth)
 Tupou's "Bat Fetus" (sausages)
 Vanessa's "Freddy's Freaky Fingers" (Shortbread cookie)
 Lani's "Gag Me Dip" (spinach/cheese dip)
 Sila and Brooke's "FrankenstEYEns" (Oreo cookie balls)
 Monika's "Poltergeist Poppers" (sausage/pepper rolls)

 My "Witches Brew" (if you want the recipe, email me)
Spider Bread
We also had a fun craft for everyone that they got to take home.


We played our family's favorite game, "6 POT" and everyone loved it.. Vanessa ended up winning the pot!


It was a great time with everyone and I had a blast planning with Tupou and making everything we visioned happen.. Thanks Pou for all your hard work and to all the girls for making it such a fun night!
Happy Halloween!






7 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Looks fabulous! Wish we were there with you...or you here...Miss your face!

Nimo said...

way cute!

AneT said...

Awww!!Great job Kassie & ladies!Wish I was there to join in on the fun:)

nivadivadiaries said...

That's Awesome! I love the set up. Also gotta love them 2@1 gals, they're amazing! Glad you got friends there in Florida, your home away from home. Happy Halloween Kassie!:) Love, Niva

The Vaitu'u fAmiLy said...

OMGoodness!! I love the whole set up! It looks great! Looks like a fun time! Good job and Happy Halloween!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Love it..... you sure can plan a party!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun.... we're having a Halloween GNO this Friday, wish you were here for it! Hope you don't mind if I steal some of your ideas....hahaha <3 ya!

sarah said...

Great job, Kass! I love all the decorations and the food looks great :) Except for the bat wings and severed fingers, those made me gag. Hahaha miss you!