Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tried and True

So I had an "a ha" moment last night.

A few years back my sisters ward did a recipe book that you could purchase. I thought, I should get a bunch of family and friends and have them submit their favorite recipes that have been tried and that are truly true good recipes. As many as they want. Then get it published. How great would that be? Now everyone would of course have pay for their own copy.. if you're game let me know and we'll run with this idea and I'll start getting submissions now.. You can tell you family and friends as well and we can get one great recipe book called TRIED AND TRUE!

3 comments:

MARCIA said...

Love that idea. I'll spread the word!

pwincessdi said...

Wow, that's pretty cool...to think that up! I think it's a great idea. I have a few recipes I can help you out with :) Let me know when you get this organized..I'd be happy to help

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Great idea....I'm game!