
I got this from my sister's blog. A Sweet Sale!
First off, I would like to thank all of you who have already donated items for the tsunami victims in Samoa. I am still accepting items to send in a couple of weeks. However, what is needed now is STOCKINGS and stocking stuffers for the children for Christmas. We are in need of about 1100 stockings to send to those children who will have nothing for Christmas this year. If this something you or your family could donate whether it be one or one hundred it would be amazing. I couldn't imagine my little ones having to go through a Christmas with nothing, so please if you can donate stockings, stocking stuffers, a stuffed stocking please contact me.
Here is a list of ideas that we could use, or you could most definitely come up with your own!
Here is a list of ideas that we could use, or you could most definitely come up with your own!
GIFT IDEAS TOYS : small cars, balls, dolls, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, small Etch A Sketch®, toys that light up or make noise (with extra batteries), Slinky®, etc.
SCHOOL SUPPLIES pens, pencils and sharpener, crayons or markers, stamps and ink pad sets, writing pads or paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
HYGIENE ITEMS toothbrush, toothpaste, mild bar soap (in a plastic bag), comb, washcloth, etc.
OTHER Hard candy and lollipops (please double bag all candy), mints, gum, T-shirts, socks, ball caps; sunglasses, hair clips, toy jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries)
We do need to collect these within the next two weeks, so really fast! Thanks so much for all you all do. My readers are definitely amazing. Please spread the word!
3 comments:
Hi Kass...I have some clothes...are you sending just gift items..let me know what is easier. I will see what we can wangle together for stocking stuffers also. Let me know where and how we should drop it off. Thanks!
hey girl, my hubby is a dentist and would love to get some brushes and toothpaste for you. Let me know what he needs to do! If someone can pick them up or something...
You guys are awesome!!! Felecia, you're in Provo right?? I'll have to coordinate to come pick them up from you... Shannan, I can pick them up anytime... I will inbox you my phone number on Facebook and figure out something..
Thank you so so so much for your support and donations! It will truly help the lives of many and bring a smile to their faces!! xoxox
Post a Comment