Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Yesterday we had our first snow fall of season! :) Of course I just had to document this event for our little Toa......His first time in snow!! Get used to it little one, you're going to love this stuff....


Last winter I was pregnant and didn't want to do anything other than throw up and sleep. So I am so stoked for this years winter and to do some of my favorite things:

Boarding.. wooo hooooo
Keep my feetsies toasty warm

I only drink hot chocolate in the winter. I don't like it any other time of the year. Make sure to add tons of whip cream!!

Cross country skiing. Best workout ever and Utah has some of the most beautiful routes

Ice skating.. Utah has the fastest ice on earth :)

Just posting this makes me excited for the winter..... If only we could just keep the snow off the streets it would be perfect! :)

8 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

He's so cute! Love my little nephew!

~Deckeez~Princess~ said...

I am soooooooooooo with you Kass...I CANNOT wait for the snow. WOOOHOOOO!!! Looks like Toa loves it as well!! :)

pwincessdi said...

mmm hot cocoa sounds yumm!! Ur lil man is so handsome :)
P.S.
I hate snow, just like looking at it haha

MARCIA said...

I agree with the no snow on the streets. Winter would be so much more loved! Looks like you son is just like mommy and is lovin the snow, with that huge smile on his face.

Morena said...

I totally agree with you SNOW is fun if they can just keep it off the streets...Toa is such a cutie!! and one of these day's I'll attempt snowboarding and skiing!!

Rossanne said...

Toa is getting so big and he is so cute. I love the updated pics. I hope you guys are doing good.

Sinai said...

How about I just barely came across your blog. Yeah, so slow over here!!! You're little one -- such a cutie!!! Snowboarding -- something I definitely want to try. Hot chocolate -- yum, but I can have it any time of the year, weirdo, I know. UGG boots -- don't own a pair, but so want one for this winter!!! Oh and ice skating? Haven't done that since my teenage years. Love your list!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh your little boy is sooo cute kass! YOu guys need to have lots more. I don't think I am ready for the winter at all