We went to the pumpkin patch down the street from our house today off 11800 south and 4000 west. We had the entire farm to ourselves searching for the perfect pumpkins for us this year.
Although Toa really has no clue what's going on, Ray and I had fun and our little man enjoyed the wagon ride.
This little produce farm is so nice. It's the first time I've been there, but apparently they sell fresh produce from June through the end of this month. We got apple cider and everything to enjoy Toa's FIRST pumpkin' pickin' experience!
4 comments:
that's soo cute! Your son is soo freakin cute! We'll have to try a pumpkin patch next year :)
That was cute!!:) I bet the kids would enjoy picking there own pumpkins from the pumpkin patch then from the grocery store!!LOL!! I should look into that more!!:) Cute pixs!!! Love em!
Love it!! You look great too Kass! Your little guy is so lucky to have you guys...making quality times w/ him when he's little...he doesn't understand right now, but he'll be able to look back at your pictures when he's older and appreciate everything you've done for him!! You're such a great mommy!
Waaay Cute KASS, your lookin' good chika..and your son is sooo ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment