
It's that time of year again. The annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is coming back to Utah on October 10th at Liberty Park. This is the 3rd year we will be entering our team called:
SAVE YOUR SUSU'S
We want a big team this year decked out in pink!! If you would like to join our team, please email me at rkfeinga@yahoo.com. Or you can leave a comment here on my page. Donation of $10 minimum and if you would like SYS shirt, they will be $6. I need you registered no later than October 5th with shirt sizes paid in full. Please join this cause, bring your mothers, sisters, aunties... whoever! Breast Cancer awareness is growing rapidly, but it is important that we all get our yearly mammograms and take care of our susu's :)
If you link this to your blogs, I am giving away a free shirt and donation in your name to whoever can help sign up the most people.. Thank you for your support!!!
5 comments:
My sister and sis in law might do this. Maybe the next one I'll try out...haha I know I'm such a wimp!!
GO Kassie! I will post up your links! Have a great weekend! ;)
Hi Kassie,
I would've been on top of this one for sure if it was in November. That race is the day after my daughters birthday party and that is not happening for me. I'll keep watching your blog for races to come.
Gooooo Susu crew!!
Such a great example! If I was home, I would so join ya! :(
Cia it's not a race, it's a walk...and it's twice around Liberty...so come! I decided I could do that no problem! Ok so we're on!! :)
Post a Comment