Our day started out at the McPolin Farm where we built a scarecrow and painted a pumpkin.
It was our first time participating in the scarecrow festival so we weren't quite sure what to expect. We were just told to bring our own clothes and they would provide the post and straw. We didn't want to do the generic overalls-straw hat scarecrow, so we opted to do a BYU football scarecrow. Ray had some old football pants, shirt, hat and gloves so we were set. We used a football for the face that I just painted eyes and a mouth on. We decided this will become an annual Feinga Fall tradition and next year we'll be prepared! We want to do a Bob Marley scarecrow next year. After, we painted a pumpkin! It was so fun and a different activity for us to do...
I had "If I only had a brain" song stuck in my head all day.



Drove up to Main Street and ate lunch at the Red Banjo.
I've been on the 500 calorie HCG diet for 10 days, but took yesterday off and enjoyed myself. Although my stomach was killing me last night. We then checked into our hotel, walked to Starbucks and just talked and reminisced about the past year...Got ready for dinner... when I got out of the shower, Ray had surprised me with 12 chocolate covered strawberries, one for each month of the last year...
we made a toast and headed back to Main Street to Shabu for a candle lit, balcony dinner and then Cow's Icecream for dessert!


A little dancing at Harry O's and next thing you know, the day was over... It was a short and sweet weekend with laughs and tears and just a romantic little get-a-way! We so missed our Toa though, my parents are the best for watching him! It was my first night away from him and I didn't sleep that well... :)
Since PAPER is the 1st annivesary theme, we decided to get a beautiful piece of paper and write down our goals as a couple and family... our motto for this year "It's a dream until you write it down, and then it's a goal"
I love you my heart! Here's to many more HAPPY ANNIVERSARIES!!
Drove up to Main Street and ate lunch at the Red Banjo.
I've been on the 500 calorie HCG diet for 10 days, but took yesterday off and enjoyed myself. Although my stomach was killing me last night. We then checked into our hotel, walked to Starbucks and just talked and reminisced about the past year...Got ready for dinner... when I got out of the shower, Ray had surprised me with 12 chocolate covered strawberries, one for each month of the last year...
we made a toast and headed back to Main Street to Shabu for a candle lit, balcony dinner and then Cow's Icecream for dessert!
A little dancing at Harry O's and next thing you know, the day was over... It was a short and sweet weekend with laughs and tears and just a romantic little get-a-way! We so missed our Toa though, my parents are the best for watching him! It was my first night away from him and I didn't sleep that well... :)
Since PAPER is the 1st annivesary theme, we decided to get a beautiful piece of paper and write down our goals as a couple and family... our motto for this year "It's a dream until you write it down, and then it's a goal"
I love you my heart! Here's to many more HAPPY ANNIVERSARIES!!
5 comments:
How fun! I still remember our first anniversary just like it was this year. Hope you have many more to come and love the idea with the goals. It's very important to have goals together as a couple so you can strive to have your family be the way you want it to be! Congrats!
that is so cute!! It's fun to have a day away frm the lil one :) Looks like u spent every minute enjoying eachother. Happy Anniversary u 2!!
you guys are soooooo dang cute!
You guys sure know how to celebrate! Happy anniversary!
The anniversary looked like so much fun! congrats on the 1 yr anniversary! i celebrate my 9 yr wedding anniversary next week! crazy!
Post a Comment