Wednesday, September 3, 2008

To blog or not to blog?? That is the question....

So, I've been contemplating on whether to start a blogspot or not! I thought, what the heck? I have a Bebo, a MySpace, myfamily.com, facebook, footbook, handbook.......haha, it could go on and on and on with the different websites there are out there to keep in touch! I thought it would be fun to do something a little different.. I'm pretty new to this, as I'm sure all people say on their FIRST blog, therefore, be patient while I figure this thing out. It took me forever just to figure out the friend list!!

3 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

So glad you're on here blogging. You will start to figure it out. Just play around with it. Love ya.

♥Carolynn said...

hi kass!! i just started blogging too & i love it. anyways just stoppin in to say hellur!!

*carolynn

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

So lovin' your blog!! Thanx for getting me into it!! I love it. It's definitely like an online journal. Love you!!