Our gym YMCA had a little Halloween Family Night tonight.
I was excited to get the boys dressed up..
Toa HAD to have the black Spiderman outfit. Last week we went on a mommy/son date and he chose that costume..
I contemplated a million things for the twins.
It's still so hot here in Florida and I didn't want to stick them in some big ol' costumes.
They weren't going to have it anyway.
We decided on Mario and Luigi!
It was perfect. All they needed was a red and green shirt and overalls.
I knew they weren't going to wear hats, so I didn't even waste my time or money putting those together. I bought some felt and made the buttons and the M and L logos and tada.. costume complete!!
It only cost me $8 for shirts from Target and $2 for felt.
We drew moustaches on them and it was perfect!
It was a fun night.. tons of different stations of games and activities and then they got a treat from each one. Toa is into it this year and it's so fun to see him.
Until he saw IronMan there and then he wanted to fight him and take his mask because he said the kid took HIS IronMan mask.. Oh hell!!
So many cute little kids.. I always love seeing all the costumes!!
The Hollywood ward had their ward party too and instead of doing trunk or treat, each person gets a room to decorate and the kids go door to door inside and trick or treat! I LOVE that idea. It was so much fun and everyone went all out for their rooms.
We then spent Halloween night with the family at Pauls house and went trick or treating in his neighborhood. It was tons of fun and perfect weather. :) We LOVE Halloween




</











<








No comments:
Post a Comment