Monday, November 19, 2012

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TWINS!!!

Wow!! 
I cannot believe they are ONE.. it's just not fair how quickly time has gone this year.
Having two makes it seem as if time went even faster than normal.. like a bit of a blur ;)

I can't believe I didn't plan anything for their birthday- I know, I suck. It's just been such a crazy few months and I just planned on having cake and ice cream for our little family. 
Our awesome friend Monika text me the night before and said "We are having a party for the twins"
so we started planning a little impromptu birthday party. 

Theme: THING 1 and THING 2. 
Our friend Vanessa opened her home up to us 
and some of our dearest friends showed up. 

I am so happy we had a little something for them. We are supposed to have a big party for them up in Utah in March, but we might just wait now. 
Grateful for our family and friends and thankful for technology. We were able to Facetime with my family back in Utah while we sang "Happy Birthday" to them. 

They sure did love their cake!!
Love you boys.. can't believe you're ONE!!




























No comments: