"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward"
-Psalm 127:3
We blessed the twins on February 4th.
It was a beautiful, spiritual day.
I actually got up and bore my testimony. I don't think I've done that since I was 10.
Thanks to Kerv to pushing me to go up there. I wasn't going to, and then he nudged me and said "you're going up there aren't you?" That was confirmation I needed to go up there.
I don't remember what I even said through my tears, but my cousin Tini blogged about it haha
How could I not get up and thank my Heavenly Father for the blessings I have been given.
We didn't tell a lot of people about the blessing, but when I walked into the chapel, it was full of family and friends. I was so emotional. I cried the entire day.
The blessings performed were so perfect.
The boys looked so perfect in their gowns my Grammy made for them.
It was just a perfect day....
Thank you to all our family and friends who came and shared this special day.
I know life is so hectic and busy and it definitely meant a lot to us.
We went simple and just took everyone to eat after :)



























2 comments:
Sis you have such a Beautiful Family. I read Tini's blog and I cried. I'm so happy for you. You've been amazingly Blessed.
Good for u bearing ur testimony :) you're truly blessed with beautiful boys & loving family
Post a Comment