With every passing day, I learn something new. I find a way to make our schedule a little easier and no matter how much I stare at them and hold them, I never ever get tired of it.
I seriously find myself almost everyday, in awe that I have twins. No, really. I still can't believe I was blessed with such an amazing gift, and I can't imagine it any other way now.
Today we had their 2 month check up and shots. Never a fun time for the babies, but they took it like champs and cried just a little bit. I hate seeing them cry though. Especially Moni, his cry is so sad and can put you in tears. Ray is just loud and got really pissed off and kicked his little legs...
They were off the charts again and the size of an average 3 month old.
Ray:
12lbs 10oz
25 1/2 inches
Wearing 6 month clothing. The 3 month clothing is too short for you.
Size 1 diapers, I think you need 2's soon because your legs are chunky
You are my little stinker. You somehow sense that I am carrying Moni and you will cry your face off until you are picked up.
Your acid reflux has gotten a little better since you've been on Prevacid. I hate seeing you go through this.
You are still up every 2.5-3 hours.. can you please sleep longer?
You are a little chunk. Only you can lose 1lb in a week and then gain it back and some in another week.
You can roll to your sides. You are so active, it's exhausting. :)
You are so loud. When you want something, you want it right then and if not, we will hear about it until you get it.
You're cooing and smiling back at us.
Moni:
11lbs 13oz
25 inches long
3-6 month clothing, 3 months is getting too short for your long body
size 1 diapers
You are such a sweet baby. You just sleep and smile.
You love to be held and snuggled and will smile at me when I talk to you.
You're up about every 3 hours to eat, or when you hear Ray crying.
Your dimples melt my heart over and over.
You have the biggest brown eyes
You love to follow things with your eyes and have your belly rubbed.
You two are growing way too quickly. It makes me sad. I can't believe it's been two months already.. I am so grateful for you everyday and we absolutely love you so so so much!!
Best friends!




2 comments:
They are so perfect. I love seeing their updates, and seeing how big they are getting! Such handsome little boys!
Oh, I just LOVE the pictures!! They are so adorable, Kassie! Can't wait to finally see them in person. I'm serious about trying to make it up to Dallas while you guys are there! They are just the cutest little guys!
Post a Comment