I love Christmas time.
The spirit around the holiday’s is always so special.
As weird as this sounds, the weather actually makes a difference as well. In Florida the last 2 Christmas', it didn’t feel like it as much with being so warm. However, we were together and that was all that mattered.
This year, was… well, different. Ray had to stay in Florida for work, so that sucked. It was the twin’s first Christmas and Toa is at that age where everything is just absolutely amazing. As much fun as I had with my boys, my #1 was missing. I’m thankful he was able to spend the holiday with my cousin Paul and his little family and our good friends down there. We are so blessed to have such great people in Florida. Another reason I LOVE it there!
Christmas Eve we spent Christmas at Ray’s parents house. Of course, Toa was spoiled rotten over there. He’s the little golden child over there.. just like his Dad. :) I love my Feinga family. I hate calling them ‘in-laws’ because they are my second family. I love them so so much. They are such a special family full of love and generosity and kindness. I’m so blessed to have them in my life. They are so good to my babies and me.. I love being around them and just hanging out. I love hanging out with my Mom Lisa, we can talk for hours and hours about everything and anything. She sure does love her Toa!
After, we went back to my parents and ate dinner with them. The kids did their gift exchanges and got their gifts from Nanny and Poppy too. Toa went to sleep around 10pm, and then Santa had to build one of Toa's gifts since I hadn't found the time all week. I sure did miss Ray at this moment. It took my Mom and I about 2 hours to build it, and the look on Toa's face when he came upstairs was worth it.
We got ready and went to Kuuipos for Christmas brunch, the kids opened more gifts over there and then we headed to my Grandma's. Then we went back home and just relaxed and hung out, ate some more food and watched Christmas movies... the holiday definitely went by way too fast!
For Christmas Ray and I only do stockings for each other. I like it this way.. I had sent Ray his stocking earlier that week but told him he couldn't open it until Christmas day. I'm glad he listened. haha.... He got all of his favorite treats, a cool shaving kit from The Art Of Shaving, and a certificate to get a custom suit made from Elevee :)
I got very very spoiled this year and got my new camera and lens :) Oh Em GEEEEE!! It didn't quite fit in my stocking, but that's okay!! Inside my stocking was my favorite treats as well...
Watching Toa this year was so much fun. He loved opening his presents, except clothing! As soon as he discovered what it was, he tossed it on the floor.. Monster!
We missed Ray soooo much. I think I spent most the day on my phone and then on Skype when we were home. My cousin said Ray was just moping around all day...lol... awwww!
Until next year... I will definitely miss the Christmas music, watching Elf a trillion times, the baking, Christmas lights, and the overall spirit of the season and what it is truly about. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well.....



















2 comments:
Love all the pictures....glad you had a great Christmas, even though you had to spend it apart! Lol at Toa throwing his clothes to the side...Lautala totally did that this year too! haha little monster for sure!
awww Christmas sounded fun, and fulfilling! Too bad Ray wasn't able to be there with you guys, but you'll have more together than apart I'm sure! :) I love what you got Toa, and 2 hrs was worth it to see his face huh!! hahaha too cute the twinners in their bouncers. :)
Post a Comment