We had our girls Christmas party and as always.. laughing, eating, catching up, crying, and laughing some more.
I love these ladies. They are all such special women in my life and I love that we all make it a priority to get together. Life is so hectic and it's nice to have our girl time with each other. These monthly GNO's mean a lot to me. We don't always have the time to get together etc, so when we have our monthly get togethers it is important. As we get older, our relationships have grown as well.
Kuuipo hosted at her house again. We opted to have an appetizer/dessert potluck. We definitely missed those who didn't come and those who have moved away. I think these nights are even more important to me because I have moved so far away from everyone- Kuuipo had a few games. We did our gift exchange and also played my traditional game 6 Pot! I didn't win this year, boo. Narnar did :)
My little Santa Claus and Reindeer! :)
My famous stuffed mushrooms!!!
I Love you ladies!!




























1 comment:
Fun! I LOVE GNO's.....it's always good to have girl time!
Post a Comment