Our little leprechaun came to visit Toa and Elway in Utah this year.. You can see the mess he made last year HERE! This year he brought all the toys from the toy room out and scattered them around the house, he left a trail of shamrocks as well to his gold coins...
He even turned all of the food green :)
DOUBLE TROUBLE right here!
Hope you all had a great St. Patty's Day.. I love St. Patricks Day.. One day we will spend it in Ireland, I'll drink a real green Irish beer, get a 4 leaf clover tattoo from an Irishman and kiss the Blarney Stone :) Seriously.. it's on the Bucket List!









3 comments:
how fun!!!! you guys are so creative... i hope that comes with the pregnancy, lol! love ya girl!
So cute!! Two little heart-breakers right there!! Love the last picture....you can totally see how much they love each other! So cute!
I just love your creativity... it amazes me...
Post a Comment