After living here for almost 2 years, I can't believe we have NEVER been to this place.. we pass it all the time, it's right next to the teams' private airport ... so, last night I was craving some good seafood and we went.. I am so happy we did because now this is my new favorite place here... I want everyone who has visited us to come back so we can take them here ..
(I don't have a camera, soo my phone camera has to do)
I love seafood. Good seafood. Particularly crab.. so what better than the Rustic Inn Crab House? Atmosphere, menu, food, everything was superb... I can't wait to go back.. next time I want to eat on the waterfront though, the wait was too long for my stomach.. I had starved all day preparing to go here.
One of my favorite shows and this is where the crabs end up :) We made sure we enjoyed the experience. Wore the bibs, banged the tables when someone's birthday was announced and got messy.. it was so much fun...AWESOME food too!
After dinner we headed over to the Culture Room and watched Cas Haley and The Green perform with our friend Lani and her cousins.. Good times... I love palagi reggae crowds.. so much fun!
















5 comments:
Hooray for date nights! Looks fun. So when should I come? I want some of that crab...;) love the bibs
Wow, that place looks A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! And your plate, OMG!! haha We watch deadliest catch all the time....now I wanna go eat there!! haha You're so cute Kass!
Those dishes look HUGE!! Delish!!! Great find!
Oh my! That looks so good. If I am ever out that way, I want to check it out. By the way, you and Ray are such a beautiful couple! Loves!
Rustic Inn totally rocks!! Sitting outside is my fav...good times...I think we need to do it as a girls night out...super fun!
Post a Comment