Happy Easter everyone!!
Visiting the bunny this year was rather interesting.. Toa loves characters.. He will chase them around if you let him. The Easter Bunny? No exception.
We were about 3rd in line and Toa was having a booty attack because he didn't want to wait.. it was driving me crazy. He looks like a 3 year old having a tantrum and have I mentioned how loud he is? He is very good at drawing attention to himself. He's a monster!
FINALLY we got up to the bunny and Toa was starstruck. He was in awe and just sat there and hugged the bunny and held his hands.. He climbed up next to him and just sat there like a deer in headlights. It's better than him screaming his face off from fear though I guess. He sat there for a good few minutes and when I tried to take him away? Oh my goodness, he acted like a fish out of water... after I told him to blow kisses to the bunny and wave bye bye he settled down.
Seriously, anyone want an oversized 1 year old? :)
Happy Easter, we love you all.

4 comments:
But he is so dang cute!! Yes at least he wasn't screaming his head off...and that is why I have never taken any of my kids to see Santa, Easter Bunny...nothing! Happy Easter Kassie and familia!
Oh my gosh Kass....he is too cute! Happy Easter to your cute little family too! :)
lmbo he does look a lot older than his age! So funny this post!
LOL How hilarious! Love you baby Toa
Post a Comment