Last night was the pre-season opener for the Dolphins
We didn't expect Ray to play because he just went back to work on Thursday and had two full practices and a walk through.
However, he played the entire second half!!! I was so happy to see him out there, doing what he loves. I was nervous and I usually don't see what's going on with the ball because I'm always watching him on the line. Making sure he's getting "his guy" and blocking like he should is something I love... he did have one off-sides penalty, but overall did really well and had some great blocks!
This is our friends son Kerv. He is soo cute and he was at the game with his dad Vili. They were down on the field during warm-ups and took this picture.. Ray is in the background stretching! :)
His mom was actually watching Toa at their house so I could enjoy the game without chasing Toa down the entire time. A HUGE thank you to Tupou for taking Toa and being so wonderful.. we love their family!
Heading off the field after warm-ups.. Goooo #69
GAME TIME BABY!
You can't really tell from this picture, but it was POURING. The rain here in Miami is so heavy and it poured and poured.
No fair-weathered fans here!
Judi and I stayed and watched our boys.. her boyfriend is Kory Sperry (TE) #85! We love them and Judi and I had a blast... if you can't tell, we were soooooaking wet.. good times!
My camera died on me :( I left my charger in Utah and got just the few pictures I did. However this picture was sent to me by Ray's cousin. I love this shot of him... LEFT SIDE!!
Big props to my cousin Paul.. he had an OUTSTANDING game.. this is him recovering a fumble. He was a beast last night and I loved watching him play last night..
Good job Phins.. we came out with a win 10-7. The only touchdown the Dolphins had was when Ray was in, so I was happy about that :)
I love football season.. so happy it's back and so happy to see my hubby out there and okay!
TEAM FEINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!




10 comments:
Yeah! That's so exciting girl. Gotta love football season, we'll for sure keep our eyes on him and our prayers with him for a great injury free season!!!
How fun I NEED to come down for sure!! Miss you guys so much. Give my Toa lots of hugs and kisses please.
That's so awesome Kassie!!! Glad ur hubby is doing much better!!!
you girls look fabulous for being soaking wet!! such a fun post and exciting to watch your hubby back at what he loves. have a great season, Team Feinga! :)
Whoo hoo! Can't wait til we can come to a game! Way to go Ray...
Love you Toa! Wish I was there to watch you~
what a nice read! GOOD JOB TEAM FEINGA!! we love you guys...wish you nothing but the best this season!
yaaaay!! so exciting kass!! what a relief he's okay and well - here's to a great season!! go team feingaaaa! haha
Kass, we're excited Ray is doing so well! Especially Saia. :) Glad he's doing so well after the car accident!
Here's to an injury free season!! Hopefully he is safer on the field than behind the wheel! Yikes!! I am so glad it all turned out okay. Loved the pics of your boys birthday party. You have such a cute little family!
Omg that is awesomely sweet!!! Go Ray, Go Paul GO DOLPHINS!!!!
Post a Comment