I love the Kardashian's.
Well, they have a DASH store in Miami and we've passed it a few times but we finally went over there and went in and walked around.
I picked up a shirt I liked, and was going to try it on, I thought the tag read $24, but then I put it back when that other 4 appeared. Yes $244 for a simple tunic.
Everything was extremely pricey and of course couture. The cheapest thing was a candle.
Of course, no sightings of any of the fellow KKK girls, but glad we went.
I picked up a shirt I liked, and was going to try it on, I thought the tag read $24, but then I put it back when that other 4 appeared. Yes $244 for a simple tunic.
Everything was extremely pricey and of course couture. The cheapest thing was a candle.
Of course, no sightings of any of the fellow KKK girls, but glad we went.

5 comments:
Love that show and love those girls but WOW really pricey aye, I don't know why I am so bent about it they wouldn't have my size bwaahaaa!! LUCKY U!!!
i love those girls, but dang thats so expensive!!!
That's ridiculous. I'm sure the tunic wasn't coutour though. They just buy from China and make bank. Would be fun to go though.
cuuuhrazzzy pricey!! I can't wait to go and just say I've been there tho lmbo
wowzers!! that's 5 outfits at Target!! I love Target!! ha!
Post a Comment