We flew into Utah last Friday to celebrate Elway's 1st birthday.
He had a Sesame Street theme party and it was Elway's World.. he LOVES Elmo
Kamie rented out Jumpin' Jacks on Saturday night, and it was such a great turn out. She did an amazing job.
We love birthday parties.
Her cute centerpieces were Elmo's fish Dorothy and the #1
She put crayons all around the tables so the kids could color on the tablecloths too
Lots of yummy food as always; hamburgers, hot dogs, mac salad, Asian chicken salad, and fresh fruit
Can't forget the cake
They turned out sooo cute and sooo yummy!
The cute guest sign in table..brought to you by the letter E
ELMO even showed up to celebrate with the birthday boy... the kids LOVED him!
The beautiful Aiono family...
We missed Ray being with us, but he was working hard in Florida
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELWAY
Toa had so much fun in the jump houses. I climbed one of the big slides with him and about died.. haha it was so fun though.
Elway and his Poppy and Papa
Lots of presents for the handsome fella
Love my sisters..
Our families..missing quite a few though :)
So happy we were able to come home to join the party. It was so much fun and Kamie and Matina did a great job.. we love Elway so much and miss him when we are gone. Happy Birthday Buppy.....






















7 comments:
WOW your family can throw a birthday party that's for sure! What a cute idea. I loved the cake soooo creative! Elway and Toa are so adorable!
What a fun party! Love you Elway!
What FUN party people u gals are!! so darn creative!! great pictures!!!
I love looking at your party pics!!!! What fun parties!
Love this post! You got some awesome pictures! :) I just love how you girls party...you go all out for all your kids and that's so awesome! You and your sisters are beautiful! <3's
sooo cute, loved all the decor! :) Happy b'day to your lil nephew!
Sad I missed out! Hate that I cant make it to all our family events :( Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment