Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy 75th Birthday Grampy


Today my Gramps is 75!! My Grandpa Ray is seriously the coolest Grandpa out there and is the most giving, loving, funny person. I am so blessed to have him as MY Gramps. He has always done so much for our families, has always been such a hard worker to provide for my Grandma and is just the sweetest thing ever. I love my Grandpa so much. When I don't see him for a few weeks, I cry when I do see him and my Grandma. He is one of my favorite people in this world...As some of you know, he bought himself a Harley Davidson last year and he absolutely LOVES it. He is so hilarious, he also loves Wendover. This year for his birthday he got a slot machine. YES, a legit slot machine. He got it about a month ago, and it's so much fun to go over to the house and play!

He has fun in everything he does, he loves his family and he's always been there for us to support us and cheer us on in life. He is always helping and doing unto others. He is a true example of selflessness and hard work. WE LOVE YOU GRANDPA so much and hope your birthday is as wonderful as you!

6 comments:

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww. . . .such a cute post!! And I'm lovin' the page!! You are so READY 4 Hawaii!! :D

Ku'uipo said...

I love Grandpa! I don't know if you saw it or not, but he was rocking out with his Harley's system...showing it off to Myron, Matina...I think Ray too...LOL

Hayward Family said...

Love the post! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! He got his very own SLOT MACHINE? That's pimp!!

Rasmussen Forever said...

What a great birthday post for your grandpa! He's so cute. I love that you are so close to your family.

mary said...

lol! thats the best gift i've ever seen. can we come play?

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

lol... gramps is the BEST! and soo funny! I love him and all of his craziness lol... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!