
April 22nd is Earth Day. My company Sysco is working on becoming a NO LANDFILL company, which is huge for our environment. I am honored to be chosen as the project lead on our Sysco Green Team and on Earth Day we are having an electronic recycle day.
Items that will be accepted:
TV’s
Printers
Computers
Monitors
Phones (Cell phones, cord or cordless phones)
VCR’s
Portable electronic devices
Batteries (any and all kinds)
**Only electronics not allowed are items that contain refrigerant.
Please, if you have any of the following that you would just LOVE to get rid of and recycle, let me know and I will be willing to come and pick up the items, or you can bring them to Sysco that day and drop them off in the bins. Let me know!!
The items that are brought in will be broken down, melted, etc. Recycled completely!
Do YOUR part and....................
4 comments:
YAY!! I'm all 4 'GOING GREEN' I'll be going thru our electronics & sending some your way!! Great job sis!! I know how EXCITED you are about heading this project!! :D You're AWESOME!!
good for you girl! we have been TRYING to make some changes in our household to go green. what a great project!
That's totally awesome. I'll look around my home for sure, I definitely have to dejunk my home, so I'll make sure to contact you, if I have anything. Thanks Kassie!
ok....quick question, I've been trying to change my comment thingy to shared the love like yours and can not for the life of me figure it out! HELP!
Post a Comment