I'm sitting here on the beach in Hawaii. Ray is in the ocean right now and I'm enjoying the sand and sun! We have had such an amazing few days so far, we left 35 degree weather and snow, so we definitely have been spoiled out here. It was 85 today! Do I sound like I'm rubbing it in? :) Good, cause I am. :) I have had so much fun on this MUCH needed vacation. We hardly have slept, been on the go since Wednesday! Besides my feet swelling up ( I totally thought THAT wouldn't happen to me) we have had a blast, sipping Pina Coladas and just enjoying each other completely! Did the PCC, Waikiki, Diamond Head, swap-meet thing and just have been relaxing and eating all the "ono" food!!! I love my Ray...we've seriously had such a fun time just laughing and spoiling ourselves. Next week things are going to get hectic, so we're just soaking in all the R and R...Literally! We're hitting up the Fiji/J Boog concert tonight with some friends and family so that will be super fun! Tomorrow the Feinga clan here is throwing a big toga'i for us, can't wait!! Ray's cousin is Jack Johnson's personal assistant, so I'm crossing my fingers we'll get to meet him! :) I'll post pics when I get home! I miss everyone too, and love you guys! Alooooooooooooha!
PS Happy Birthday to my dear friend Fiona. Hope you're having a wonderful day sas!
9 comments:
OMG I'm sooooooo J!!! I'm glad you're having a great time sis, you SO deserve it! Can't wait to see the pics when you get back. Love you!
ok chica! so totally jealous! did you eat a malasada for me yet! yum yum! have fun!
p.s. ROCK OUT TO FIJI FOR ME! LOVE HIM!
Hello? What did I say about rubbing it in...no fair. J/K....Glad you're enjoying your late honeymoon!
Glad your having fun! And please take a pix if you meet Jack Johnson...i love him!
YAY!! You so DESERVE every single WONDERFUL moment you're spending w/Ray in PARADISE!! :D Thank you so much 4 the bday shout out!! I totally spent it w/my husband & siblings & had a quiet dinner @ a Thai restaurant. It was GREAT!! I can't wait 2 do lunch w/ya when you get back. I totally ran into Siu on Saturday, too. So we'll have 2 plan a night out or lunch out w/all of us!! Love you so much sis!! :D
AWW....I'm happy u 2 are having fun! We wish we were there lol... and I I cant wait to see all of babys stuff his nice aunty got him lol.... HAVE FUN and dont make too many mermaids before your hands swell up lol... LOVE YA
WOW.. Jealous!!
Sounds like you guys are taking advantage of every moment in Hawaii to have FUN. Good for you, cause once the babe comes, all the fun will go out the door. LOL jk, there'll be even more fun, of course! :)
Post a Comment