Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are


My all time favorite children's fiction, is becoming a REALITY!!! This October, Warner Brothers is releasing the moving "Where The Wild Things Are". I can't wait to see it. Growing up, I would always read this book and occasionally, I still do. I can't wait to read it to Baby Toa and he will be about 4 months by the time the movie comes out, so I'll be sure to take him with me :)

The moral to this story is something we can all apply to our lives and it reminds me to always be a free spirit, and daydream. Those dreams really CAN come true!!

Here is the movie trailer:

6 comments:

sarah said...

This is one of my favorite books too! I mean it WAS... lol but anyway Lily was just telling us about this movie so its funny you posted a blog! Lets take the kids together? =)

Kassie said...

That sounds so funny, "let's take the kids together" lol. Of course, I can't wait to see it, and kids or no kids let's go. Regardless of where we'll be living, I'll come back to Utah for the premier! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

K I'm totally lame cause I haven't read this book ever!! Lol. Looks like it's gonna be a great movie!! :D

Klarah said...

Thats so funny that you blogged about this cause my hubby wanted to know what good movies were comming out and I told him New Moon and Where the wild things are!!!LOL!! I loved this book when I was a little girl and my son who is in first grade loves this book as well so we will be sure to go and watch it!!! I think that I'm still going to have to blog about it for the people who dont know on my end!!LOL!! Take care baby Toa and Mommy!!! ;) Much hugs to you guys!!Muah!!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

I heard this on the radio!! It looks awesome and I cant wait to go... but maybe we should leave the babies home so they dont cry lol... Ipo's girls will like it!

mary said...

i LOVE this book. thanks for finding this!